Sunday, September 11, 2011

4 Books


My apologies for the delay - we were out of town over the weekend :)

4 Book - oh great - this is going to be hard for me b/c I never remember the title or authors of books I read.  I never read the back of the book b/c it always gives away what is going to happen in the books.  So I usually read books that are recommended to me or by the luck of the draw.   Here are some of my favs in no particular order.

1.  The Bible of course!


2.  I remember this being really really good, and remembered the title!  I was proud of myself.


3.  The best recommendation yet.  Expecting mothers, I recommend this book to help you learn the babywise do's and don'ts and what you can do to help your Peanut sleep through the night.  


4.  Have you ever read this?  Holy tear fest!  The 1st time I read it to Annyson, I cried like a baby.  Its such a sweet book with such a great message.  When Annyson gets older and can recognize crying, I'm gonna have to try to keep it together when we read this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment