FIVE FOODS
I was looking forward to this post because I love food! I'll just like 5 of my favorites :)
1. Rotel Dip - this is just delicious!
2. Noodles - any kind of noodles. I like them plain or with lots of sauce, it doesn't matter. But I love me some noodles!
3. Pizza - who doesn't love pizza?
4. I didn't feel right about posting this w/o including my all time favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies!
5. Chick-fil-a's spicy chicken biscuit anyone? YES PLEASE!
Now, off topic....we had just a great weekend! I really needed this weekend away from work, away from storms, away from my computer work computer. And it was great. We had a lot of family time this weekend in Camilla. We celebrated Annyson's cousin Hope's 1st birthday at Aunt Emily's. It was the first time Annyson and Hope got to meet.
Then on Sunday, we went back to Camilla for Grandma Ruth and Grandaddy's 64 wedding anniversary. It was really special to be a part of that day. Even better about this weekend is we got to see some family we don't get to see that often and we got to see Aunt Claire's house! They moved this house from a location in Camilla and re-did it...and I was thoroughly impressed! I told Aunt Claire she had great taste - either taht or we just have the same taste :) I kept repeating to Sam.....I could so live in Camilla if we lived in a house like this on a hill like this. It really did feel like a vacation....In Camilla!! Can you believe it? It really didn't feel like Camilla at all! Wish I would have taken some pictures of it - but next time I'm there, I will...just for you :)
![]() |
| Happy Birthday HOPE!!! |
![]() |
| Playing with a truck :) |
![]() |
| Jay brought his girlfriend Sabrina over to meet the family! It of course went great - and we just love her! |
![]() |
| Annyson and Bubba. |











No comments:
Post a Comment