Thursday, August 5, 2010

1st Doctor's Appointment

Well, Annyson is healthy as can be - praise be to Jesus!  She has gained more weight, now 7 whopping pounds and is 19 1/2" long.  Our little girl is growing up so fast!

 It is Annyson's 2 week birthday today - and she has spend the last 2 nights in her crib - alone!  Sam and I were more sad than I think Annyson was!  We checked on her like 100 times, but then got used to it.  She has done so well!  Sleeps like a baby - making lamb noises the entire time!  Dr. said that is her way of communicating to us - and not to worry about it being indigestion or anything like that.  Luckily, Annyson made the noise right when I asked the Dr. about it!  She did so good at the Dr!  Didn't make one little whine!   Shots are the next appt - so surely she'll cry then.  We may make Daddy come with us to be our strength.  Can you imagine...needles in my baby!  Oh no - what am I going to do????

My sweet baby
Its a fact - Annyson has "Noble Knees"
Practicing tummy time - Annyson is thinking "Momma, you're crazy - I just want to sleep"!
More Tummy Time
Sabrina - not sure how she feels about breast milk!  Hahah!
I just could eat her up!
Sam went back to work today.  It was just Annyson and I!  Well, until about 12:30 until Sabrina and Brian got here!  It was strange not having Sam here - but I better get used to it!  We did have some good Momma and Annyson time....I pray she never gets sick on Momma and Baby time!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristy. I sent you an email, but I only have your work email, so obviously, you won't get it! Anyway, I got an email yesterday about a promotion that UdderCovers is having until the 7th for a free breastfeeding cover. If you order a cover and put "Breastfeeding" in for the promo code you get a free cover and only pay S&H. Like I said, I've loved mine, so if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the website is www.uddercovers.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hannah - I found that too - and ordered one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete