Friday, August 27, 2010

In 1 month....

Time sure does fly by.  It seems like just yesterday we were driving to the hospital, with nerves taking over, about to have a BABY!  We had no idea what we were about to get ourselves into.  The unknown was hanging over our heads and the anticipation was to the extreme.  I remember thinking..."I can't believe I am about to meet our baby."  That just amazed me.  I was having a baby.  Something I always had looked forward to since I was a little kid...being a mommy.  And here I am...learning as I go.

Annyson is the big "1 month" old!  A big milestone at our house!  It is amazing how fast you learn all about a baby.  In a month, we have learned all of Annyson's noises.  I mean, there are still some she makes where we just look at each other and say "What does that mean?"  And let me tell you - this child makes LOTS of noises.  Its quite humorous at times!  She really sounds like a little lamb!  It just melts me heart!

Also in a month, Sam and I have had to learn about each other in a new realm.  I've had to learn how Sam's become a father and a bit more protective of his girls (which I love) and Sam has had to learn all about me being a Momma - and "telling him what to do too much" (which I'm sure he does not love!).   I have read so many books about infants, motherhood, etc, that it just comes natural to suggest what to do.  (wink)

In a month, I have learned how to love someone more than I ever thought was possible.  I mean, I love this little peanut!  She really does warm my heart, and that pout of hers!  My goodness - it gets me every time!   I now understand how my pout as a child (and adult) has been so effective!  I've got to learn the tough love part of being a Momma!  I'm a sucker!

Here is Annyson's 1 month picture!  Since its a blog - I'll share our photo session with you all!




1 comment: