Friday, August 20, 2010

Play Date with the Dixons!

I have been so stir crazy at home - yesterday I went to the Dixon's to hang out and just be around people.   That's probably one of the few places I feel comfortable whipping out a boob and feeding Annyson anywhere I needed to (Ray wasn't there:)).  It was so much fun too...not the whipping out the boob part - but hanging out over there was much needed!  I have not invited us over once a week to visit!  I forget how little Annyson is until I am around other kids.  Putting Annyson next to Bubba - whoa!

Mary Bennett was a big help with Annyson.  She just loves Annyson so much already and that makes me so happy!

Sweet Mary Bennett holding Annyson :)

Momma Dixon with the girls!  :)
(Lacy - this is a great picture - I don't wanna hear it! :) Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment