Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Date with Momma and Daddy


I have been out on a few trips with Momma and Daddy, but they took my to my first restaurant and I behaved so well!  This is me at Beef O'Brady's.  I sure did have fun, although, from the photos Momma posted, it looks like I slept the whole time, but I did have some awake time there too!  Since then, Momma and Daddy took me to Two Friends Cafe - and I got to meet the chef!  I think Momma and Daddy will be taking me there a lot.  I think they love that place, and I overheard the chef say when I get bigger, he'll make me pizza or chicken fingers!


This is Momma and I on our way to the doctor for Momma to get those staples out.   Can you believe my Momma didn't pass out!?  She is getting so much better!! I am so proud of her!  (HA!)

I love my Momma


My family!

No comments:

Post a Comment