Well, having a baby - you have to be prepared at all times - for the explosion of poop!!! Annyson and I met a couple of friends at Target to do some baby shower shopping and well, in the middle of Target, Annyson sharted - which is quite normal. I mean, it sounds like a grown man's fart! Well, I was trying on clothes when this happened, and was unaware of it. And my girlfriends didn't mention it so my sweet little baby sat in it for about 20 minutes. No problem right?! Well, then I decided just to check b/c she was a bit stinky and LET ME TELL YOU! Poop all over her clothes, car seat, and blanket! No problem right!? After I checked out, I went to the bathroom, changed her clothes, cleaned her up and the car seat and headed back out to leave. And the look on their faces...HORROR! Mind you, both are waiting to start trying - and this just prolonged the wait! It was funny! So we went home, and they went off to do more shopping!
I think Annyson is going through a growth spurt - she is eating a lot more and pooping a lot more! No problem right!? Well last night, it was Sam's turn to change her sharty diaper and through the monitor, I just heard Sam start laughing his tail off! While he lifted up her legs to wipe her (sorry for the image) she continued to shart and it squirted across her changing pad! No problem right!? We laughed so hard! I'll spare you the actual image - yes I took a picture of it - but just trust me - it was nasty...and funny!
Hilarious!
You have to love breastfed babies. That video made me laugh so hard! It is definitely true.
ReplyDeleteI love your Target story! Isn't it funny how as soon as you become a mom you also become immune to poop?! I mean I'll dive right in if it means cleaning up my baby and getting her out of a mess of a diaper! Oh and Blakely has also done the poop shoot too! So funny, I was laughing and Jeff was dry heaving!!
ReplyDelete