This weekend is our annual family vacation to Nonnie and Paps' condo in SC. We are so excited! I'm glad we have one road trip under our belts and know Annyson will do fine for the ride. We are leaving Friday after Sam gets off of work, and guess who's coming with us! UNCLE JAY! And guess who else are meeting us there....Sabrina and Brian!! YAY! Today is already Tuesday and I've starting packing...let me tell you - I never knew how much things needed to go with a baby! Its quite ridiculous!
Moses Basket - check
Diapers (an entire pack) - check
Wipes - check
Clothes - check
Bathing Suit - check
Bath stuff - check
Lamb - check
Baby Bjorn Carrier - check
Beach Bed - check
Blankets - check
Pump - check
Bottles - check
Monitor - check
And the list goes on and on..... one of these days I'll have it down pat!
Another thing I am looking forward to this week - my 6 week appt. I really haven't been cleared to do everything again - although I do most things - but it will be nice to hear from the doc that I am good to go and can get back to my normal activities!
Another thing I'm looking forward to this week....birthday dinner for Meg, Emily C., and Heather at the normal birthday celebration dinner spot SurEste! I'm excited about that too! Annyson will probably stay at home with Daddy to have some Daddy time! Not that I would mind taking her, but Daddy time with Annyson is one of Daddy's favorite things. I mean, he hasn't said so, I just know! (Wink)
And the last thing I continue looking forward to....Sam and I have started walking/running again. Whoop whoop! When we first started dating, we would run together for miles - then he proposed and we quit! Ha! Now we are both motivated to get back to it. Its so nice to be outside with Annyson and feels great to get exercise. I'm loving it! And its such great family time. We plan on doing family 5k's and such - so I'll keep you posted on that plan!!!
Here are some recent pictures for your pleasure :)
![]() |
| I make Momma proud with my "awake time"! |
![]() |
| Annyson loves - I mean loves - to sleep on her belly! I don't mind the snuggle time either :) |
| And apparently neither does Daddy! |


No comments:
Post a Comment