Last weekend was Sam's 10 year high school reunion! It was a blast! We started our Saturday off with a baby shower for my friend Trista - then some R&R at home to watch the game - which we will not talk about. Then it was Bubba's 1st birthday party that we were able to go to briefly.
We went to Sam's friend Morgan's house for a "pre-party" and they had tons of albums of their HS days - and let me tell you - some of those pictures were hilarious. Then we went to the conference center and enjoyed ourselves...and some over priced beer! All I have to say "Thank goodness for name tags!"
Oh - and we won a prize - A Wildcat Bib - for having the youngest child! Sam said we will have to give it away though, b/c our child will be a Viking. I tell you - it still boggles me the competition between city and county. We all live in the same town! Its just not like this where I come from! Heck, I can't even tell you all the names of the high schools where I grew up! There are just too many. And I can never remember who went to what high school - I still have to ask Sam all the time which one he graduated from. Good thing I didn't put my foot in my mouth at the reunion and talk about how Sam graduated from Lowndes! (He graduated from Valdosta - but I always say Lowndes).
Emily and I had the great idea to switch name tags...BAD IDEA. It was great for her, because no one knows me....but for me! Everyone thought I was Emily (obviously those who don't remember) and started talking about random things to me! I just played it off, probably not very well, and demanded we switch back! I like being Kristy - where no one really knows me!
Going to this made me so excited for when it comes time for my 10 year HS reunion in 2012!


No comments:
Post a Comment