Friday, September 10, 2010

It's working!!!!!

Yesterday, I did not have to pump for 11 hours!  And I was not in much pain!  IT'S WORKING!  I cannot wait to give that pump back to its owner!

Mind you, these are other things I am doing that I have read works.

1.  Cabbage on the boobies - change them every 1-2 hours.
2.  Drinking LOTS of water (as I read that helps dry you up) and LOTS less milk (which I am having a hard time with)
3.  Taking ibuprofen to help with the pain
4.  Taking one Sudafed a day  (Yes, Annyson can still have by breast milk while taking those - I asked! wink)
5.  Pumping only when in pain - and for only 4-6 minutes.  I have gotten one more clogged milk duct but I worked it out by 2 pumping sessions later.
6.  Praying!

And I don't want to jinx it, but guess who slept through the night last night!  That's right, Annyson gave me 8 hours of sleep!  Let's pray it wasn't a fluke! :)  My Baby is Wise! 


If she is not swaddled in the "Swaddle Me" blanket - which we love - this is how she sleeps.  She loves it!

And she loves nakie time too - which is how she spends most of the day - unless company (other than Grandma) comes over or we go somewhere!  Don't judge! Hehe!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment