Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's coming to an end.....


Well, in one week from today - I go back to work...Boo!  I can't believe that time is coming.  I'm just relieved she has a great place to go and that I have a job that if I'm not traveling, I can go see her whenever!!!  That's a blessing right there!

This is what we do when we're home by ourselves.  It's quite entertaining.



We talk about everything!  I tell her all about day care and how much fun she's going to have.  We talk about Nonnie and Paps, Aunt B and Uncle G.   Grandma and Granddaddy!  I think she really loves the stories about her Granddaddy!  Her Daddy will have to tell her more!  We walk around outside and talk to the dogs.  We have sweet time together on the rocking chair.  We just love each other!

She tells me "Momma - I lub you dis much!"  Yep, she really tells me that!

So this last week, I am going to soak it all up - maybe even spoil her and hold her more than normal to get all my sugar in.

I'll keep you posted on how I do.

LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know how it goes! Im still not sure of my plans but I already dread the day I go back to work and I haven't even had him yet!! Enjoy this week :)

    ReplyDelete