Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not Baby Related!

Ok - I am a sucker for television!  I mean, I have a relationship with my DVR player!  And I love reality TV.  It is just so entertaining.  Big Brother last night...hilarious.  If any of you know me very well, last nights show was right up my ally!  And so reminded me of college!

Whenever I would go on road trips in college - or anytime I'd just be hanging out, I'd always say "Let's play a game".  Everyone would roll their eyes and sigh - but all played along - and I would just make things up as I went - and it was hilarious if I do say so myself!

Well, on last nights show, every time music came on, each of the had to stop what they were doing and dance - no matter what time or where they were.  I laughed so hard, I cried.  It was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!  I mean, that is so something I would come up with!

My games were always things like ....
1.  Hum a song and the first one who guesses it wins
2.  I'll give you 3 clues to guess what I am
3.  I'll say a word and everyone screams the first thing that comes to their minds and the last one to shout anything loses (my favorite).


The majority of the time, it was when my roommates and I were having "front porch night" on our hot pink front porch.  The 3 of us would sit out side for hours and they humored me and always played along!  Those were the days!



This is us - typical front porch night with Bree's car in the yard playing music for us to dance by ourselves to!  We had the best time EVER!!!
So, I think both of you should come to Valdosta, we'll go to that house, that's for sale, sit on the now black front porch (how could they paint over that) and pretend like we're in college again!  Kapish?

No comments:

Post a Comment