Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Night with Grandma!

Football season has officially started and we had a dinner club Saturday night after the game.   Since we played at noon - we stayed home until about 6:30 and then headed on over there.     

To watch the game, we had a few friends over to play. 

Annyson was not happy with the way the Dawgs performed!
Janae, Meg, Me, Kathy, and Trey


This is the only pic I have of Annyson in her UGA attire.  A cute shirt that works as a dress from her Aunt Nae Nae, cute bloomers with her name in the booty from Miss Emily, and her favorite little shoes from her Aunt Brooke!  She was all set!
Momma and Annyson


Grandma came over around 6 to keep Annyson!
So I left Grandma a little note....

I got laughed at after I wrote the 'instructions for Grandma" but ya know what - she liked it!  (Or so she says! Haha).  I'll probably leave one every time now! If leaving instructions gives me peace of mind - instructions it is!

So now, Grandma is booked for the next 2 Saturdays!  I don't know who's more excited....Grandma or Annyson!

1 comment: