Here are some pictures of Annyson's room. Getting all prepared. Just waiting on 2 more baskets to come in - and her room will be complete!

Here is her changing table. 2 more baskets will go in the middle shelf for diapers and supplies. And the baskets on the bottom will hold some toys and books and whatever else I need to hide there!

This is above her bed. My original thought was to leave that piece of wood - well wood - and put her letters on it - but it just didn't go w/ her room. So I found this fabric for $2/yard -so I got the rest of it for other projects (maybe a crib sheet.....Whitney...wink).

I tried to get an overview - the white on the left is her curtain - I'm glad I went with white - as it lightens up her room (as if that green isn't bright enough).

Check out that nice diaper bag! All ready to go - just waiting on a baby!

And these shelves - well I stole them from my parents house. Dad built these some 30 years ago for Brooke's room - that I might add - were still in her room until the day I took them down! I think they are just perfect for her room! And I can tell her that her Paps made them and they used to be her Aunt Brooke's. I'm hoping she'll be sentimental like me....poor Sam! :)
We'll that's all I got for now! Heading to the doc tomorrow to meet Dr. Clifton who will be performing the c-section. Then we have infant CPR class tomorrow night! Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment