Went to the doc today - we'll she's still breech, but no longer frank breech. The other night, I woke up in pain, the same pain I felt when she flipped the first time, and thought maybe she had flipped. After today's appt, she was moving around, but just getting her legs to a more comfortable position. She her head is up by by boobs, and her feet down by the hoo ha.
Today was a long appt - We got to have another ultrasound. We got to see her swallow and make a sucking face w/ her lips! Then midwife checked to see if I was dialed at all - due to some braxton hicks I've been having, but no dilation here. However, midwife could fell her feet on the other side of my cervix! Crazy!
Then we went to schedule the delivery w/ the surgeon nurse - she is schedule for delivery on JULY 22ND!!!!!!!!
I have another appt in one week 7-8 to meet the doctor that will be performing the c-section - and I really don't know what else is going to happen then. Then another appt the week after that -prob 7-15. Then 7-19 pre-op w/ doc and anesteseologist (sp). Then I will check into the hospital midnight on the 21st. Apparently it takes awhile to do all that needs to be done before the surgery. On the 19th, we'll know what time to expect to meet little Annyson!!!!!
I am so excited and anxious to meet her. Will she have hair? Will she look like Sam or look like me? What will her cry sound like? I just can't wait and have so many curiousities. I can't wait to meet her and learn all about her. Trust me, I'm ready :)
Until then - Annyson, keep baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment